Thursday 14 March 2013

Tutorial: Learning Agreement

Got some ideas from tutorial today. It was interesting to hear the diverse range of ideas and work people will be undertaking.

Some people are making use of the 3D workshops and this is something I could consider within my own embellishment work. Casting and reproducing found objects could be an interesting way of up-cyling the idea in different materials and/or colours.

Jill also suggested I may want to be more specific within my learning agreement. For example, make a range of shirts or a range of accessories because leaving it open may make my work seem confused.

I think the best thing to do would be sticking with creating "new" shirts as this is something I have been enjoying doing in my own time. There is more time to explore accessory and interior contexts for my work, so I need to stop trying to cram it all in at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment